Wednesday 27 August 2008

Acting... (Another hello from Belgium)

Hello everyone,


My name is An Peeters and I'm 26 years old. During the week I live with my boyfriend Ronny and during the weekends I go home to my parents.

I work in 't Brugske (the daycentre I go to during the week). I like sports a lot: monday and thursday I work on my physical condition in the gym and I also like cycling long distances and swimming. Every now and then I also like going to the cinema.


I like acting a lot, I've been doing it for a while now. I especially like coming up with our own little plays and letting the clap run through the circle (Wim always starts running to keep up with the clap, which is fun). Like the others in my group I've also written a little something about the project called: Acting....


Acting,

is very nice to do.

Acting,

we're always learning something new.

Acting,

I'm having lots of fun, I smile.

Acting,

I like to see Wim run.

Acting,

the clap is fun.

Acting,

I enjoy making my own little plays.

Acting,

sometimes it's hard!


See you all in Malta!


An

No comments: