Friday 21 March 2008

Opening Doors in the press



Well,

Belgium had an exciting day yesterday, hosting a press conference about the project. I must say I kind of rushed through the project (I blame the nerves!) and was wondering if they even had a clue what I was talking about.

But then came the questions and Wim (our coach) answered them brilliantly! We also appreciated the fact that Renilde Reynders from our national agency (vzw Epos) made the effort to come all the way down to Leopoldsburg. She certainly helped to explain the European side of the project!

One paper published an article about the project today, so I guess we can call it a success already. Two other papers will probably pick up the story at a later time too.

In the mean time the Belgian Project workers are getting all excited about the seminar in Malta next week. More about this later!

Picture source: Het Belang van Limburg, Vrijdag 21 maart 2008, pg 47

No comments: