Thursday 12 June 2008

Greetings from Seven Stars, Headway.


HELLO


Now that we know who in Seven Stars is coming to Malta in September, we have started work on our show. Our first days session was last Thursday and we started looking through the big bag and creating stories about the objects we found inside inside, but thats a secret!!!!! This week we continued to explore these ideas and we also watched a DVD about Malta to give us a better idea of what to expect. We all thought it was very beautiful country, and are really looking forward to coming.

Over the next few weeks each member of our group would like to say hello and tell you a bit about them. The whole group are: Tim, Andy, Tracey, Paula, Kris and Jean. And first of the blocks is.............Tim

Hello, my name is Tim. I have been with Seven Stars for over five years. I come to Seven Stars because i enjoy acting and drama very much and i have made lots of good friends.
When i am not at Seven Stars i like to go walking with my parents in the nearby countryside. I also like video games and computing, and am the worlds biggest fan of Doctor Who (a very popular british science fiction tv series that has been running for almost 50 years, have you heard of it ???) I am so looking forward to going to Malta in September. I have been once before as a holiday two years ago and loved it. I look forward to meeting you all. you can't miss me i'm the one with the bright red hair (see photo). Best wishes, Tim.
Well thats all folks speak to you soon
Best wishes
Seven Stars

2 comments:

Lou Ghirlando said...

What a lovely idea!! Hi Tim! Thanks for your introduction. The Maltese group sends you a very big hello and are very pleased to hear that you are looking forward to your visit here. See you soon!

Leopoldsburg©© said...

Hey Tim,
Great idea of your team to come and introduce yourselves. Welcome to the Blog...looking forward to hearing from all of you.
I'll see if I can convince the Belgian group to come online too...

Leen